HOUSTON, TEXAS – Primary Arms, Houston’s premier tactical brand since 2008, is thrilled to announce multiple job openings as it prepares for continued growth and high demand in the upcoming year. Known for its commitment to diversity and a culture of support and personal growth, Primary Arms invites talented individuals from all backgrounds to join its dynamic team.
Primary Arms has a wide variety of open positions available across its core business units. These positions currently include…
- [Primary Arms Government] Government Acquisition Specialist
- [Primary Arms Government] Inside Sales Specialist
- [Primary Arms Government] Sales Coordinator
- [Primary Arms Government] US LE Territory Sales Manager – East
- [Primary Arms Marketing] Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
- [Primary Arms Marketing] Email Marketing Strategist
- [Primary Arms Marketing] Front-End Web Developer
- [Primary Arms Marketing] Social Media Specialist
- [Primary Arms Marketing] Marketing & Events Coordinator
- [Primary Arms Online] Customer Service Representative
- [Primary Arms Online] FFL Processor
- [Primary Arms Optics] Product Engineer II
Applications can be submitted through the Primary Arms Career Center.
Why Primary Arms?
Primary Arms offers a unique career experience in one of America’s fastest-moving industries. The company fosters a culture of nonstop improvement, where every employee has the opportunity to contribute to excellence and pursue growth opportunities. From developing innovative optical designs to expanding the eCommerce site with new brands, Primary Arms provides a platform for personal and professional growth.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Primary Arms is dedicated to providing competitive compensation with frequent growth opportunities. Wages are evaluated not only within the firearms industry but also against the broader job market, ensuring that employees are fairly rewarded for their time and contributions.
In addition to competitive compensation, Primary Arms offers a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive 401(k) options with matching to support retirement savings.
- Comprehensive health, life, vision, and dental insurance plans tailored to meet individual needs.
- Generous company discount on over 25,000 products, allowing employees to save on their favorite firearms and outdoor gear.
To learn more about career opportunities at Primary Arms and to apply, visit www.primaryarms.com/career-opportunities
About Primary Arms
Started in 2008, Primary Arms began as an optics manufacturer focused on delivering the absolute best performance optics for any budget. Today, Primary Arms continues that legacy, expanding to provide best-in-class service for wholesale, government sales, and online retail. Wherever your needs lie, Primary Arms wants to be your first choice and favorite partner.
For more information on Primary Arms Online, visit the company website at www.primaryarms.com or contact:
Brand/Partnership Marketing Manager